TRAINING CIEH ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT NEW COURSE!
This Training CIEH Environmental Management is designed to help managers identify and manage the environmental effects of their businesses.
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING CIEH ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT ?
Middle managers and supervisors who have responsibility for discussing policies, measures and impacts, decision-making, managing budgets, allocating tasks and meeting specific performance targets.
WHY IS THIS TRAINING CIEH ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT?
The need for businesses to address environmental issues has never been greater. Increasing legislation and the changing needs of lenders, investors and insurers are forcing them to focus on environmental performance. Organisations that do this will be more efficient and may get more favourable rates for borrowing and insurance.
- Ability to take corrective action
- Be confident in dealing with environmental issues and customer queries.
- The Environmental context
- Environmental legislation
- Environmental management
- Environmental aspects
- Environmental policy
- Environmental management programme
- Environmental management techniques
- Environmental management training
- Emergency planning
- Environmental auditing
- Environmental reporting
- Environmental management standards
- Environmental support organisations
Duration: Three Days programme
The CIEH Training in Environmental Management 2014 will be held in:
- Bandung, 28 – 30 January 2014
- Bali, 21 – 23 May 2014
- Jakarta, 22 -24 October 2014
Investment for Training CIEH Environmental Management :
USD $997 USD 898
Internationally Accredited: Yes
Prerequisite CIEH Level 2 Award in Environmental and Best Practice, NEBOSH Level 3 Environmental Management or equivalent
Suggested progression: NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma in Environmental Management