Unit HLTFA201A Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
This course meets Worksafe – Code of Practice requirements and teaches life support knowledge and skills specifically designed for the workplace. A statement of attainment is issued to successful participants. The qualification is valid for three years.
• D.R.A.B.C.D. action plan, and Situations.
• Legislation and Documentation
• Placing an unconscious casualty in the recovery position
• Recognising and managing a casualty with breathing problems
• Choking, Asphyxia, Asthma.
• Recognising and caring for a casualty with a heart condition
• Applying Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
• Controlling external and internal bleeding.
• Infection control
• Recognising and managing a casualty with a broken bone and/or soft tissue injury
• Managing a burns casualty
• Anaphylaxis and EpiPen use
• Evaluation of performance and stress management
Who Should Attend
All employees in the workplace who wish to gain a basic knowledge of essential first aid.
Duration: 1 day (7.5 Hours)
SCHEDULE : Please Call Us
INVESTMENT: Rp. 4.000.000,- per participants including Training Kit, lunch and refreshments
Including: CPR123 Learning Program
The CPR123 learning kit contains a convenient inflatable personal learning manikin used during your St John Ambulance first aid training course. It also includes an instructional DVD, which covers all aspects of learning CPR in a way everyone can understand. This is a takehome kit, to enable you to share your CPR skills with your friends and family.