There are two kinds of hazards in the office; they are Ergonomics hazard and Safety hazard. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSD) are the most commonly occurring hazards in modern offices. These injuries result from poorly designed workstations, and inadequate job design.
Ergonomics deals with the compatibility between workers and their work. Poor ergonomic conditions exist when the “work” is incompatible with the workers’ bodies and their ability to continue working.
OBJECTIVES of OFFICE ERGONOMICS SEMINAR
The specific objectives of this Office Ergonomics Seminar were to enable you to:
• Develop an understanding of the basic elements of office ergonomics;
• Identify tasks that can potentially cause work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSD) and other injuries to the muscles and joints;
• Develop an ergonomics program and set goals for your workplace; and
• Focus on problem solving through employee and management involvement.
OFFICE ERGONOMICS SEMINAR PROGRAMS
1. Ergonomics Hazards in the Office Workplace
2. Office Ergonomics Program
3. Ergonomic Regulations, Standards, Guidelines and Legislation
4. Ergonomic Survey
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Courses are aimed at managers, supervisors, workers, people working from their homes, occupational health nurses, occupational therapists, chiropractors, health and safety representatives and health and safety professionals.
Dr. Abdul Baktiansyah,MKK
He has experienced in Occupational Health& Safety and Industrial Hygiene for almost 30 years. He was graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University in 1979 and Master of Science in Occupational Medicine, University of Indonesia in 2004. He started his career as Occupational Health practicioner at PT. Ekspan Kalimantan, he later became Chief Medical Officer and then Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Coordinator at PT. Medco Energy. His Expertise and experienced give him a very broad perspectives in handling any issues related to Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene.
Please Call Us
Please Call Us
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)