Unit HLTFA301B Apply First Aid
This course covers all the critical, basic first aid points, and is a practically-orientated programme. Participants are assessed on both practical and theory components. A statement of attainment is issued to successful participants. The qualification is valid for three years.
This course meets the Australian National Training Authority (ANTA) requirement Unit HLTFA301A Apply First Aid & aligns to the National Guideline Standards for First Aid Unit A.
• D.R.A.B.C.D. action plan
• Placing an unconscious casualty in the recovery position, and Position Variations
• Anaphylaxis – Epipen Demonstration.
• Respiratory system and chest injuries
• Circulatory system and heart conditions
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
• Conditions affecting consciousness
• Bleeding Management Demonstration.
• Sprains and strains management
• Fracture Management Demonstration
• Spinal injuries.
• Infant Resuscitation Demonstration
• Bites and stings
• Eye injuries, Oxygen therapy awareness
• Defibrillation awareness
• Infection Control
• Legal Issues
• Abdominal Injuries
• Crush Injuries
• Ear Injuries
• Substance Misuse
• Risk Assessment and evaluation of first aid performance
• Situation Scenarios.
Who Should Attend
It is a general course that would benefit all those at work, home or leisure.
Duration: 14 Hours (2 days) for 12 to 20 participants.
SCHEDULE : Please Call Us
INVESTMENT: Rp. 6.000.000,- per participants including Training Kit, lunch and refreshments
Including: CPR123 Learning Program
The CPR123 learning kit contains a convenient inflatable personal learning manikin used during your St John Ambulance first aid training course. It also includes an instructional DVD, which covers all aspects of learning CPR in a way everyone can understand. This is a takehome kit, to enable you to share your CPR skills with your friends and family.